After a very successful League season we arrive at the business end of the season. We celebrate the endeavour of all our athletes with the Sheffield schools city Championships this Saturday, the 10th March.
All schools are invited to take part as long as they are from Sheffield and are part of the federation. The format is the same as for the league as in it is teams of 4 children make up a team. Lowest points wins. The running order remains the same and start time is 10am.
- 10.00am Y3/Y4 Girls followed by
- 10.10am Y3/Y4 Boys followed by
- 10.20am Y5/Y6 Girls followed by
- 10.35am Y5/Y6 Boys
There are a couple of things schools need to know.
- All schools have to provide one marshall for the event.
- After each race the score cards have to be handed in to finalise the results.
- There is a presentation at the end of the event for teams and individuals.
- Top 3 teams and Top 10 in each race.
- Hallamshire Harriers are sponsoring the Boys races this year and are offering Free Membership for a year to the top 10 in each race.
- Accelerate are providing raffle prizes for the raffle
- There will be refreshments available to purchase.
The Presentation for the league results will be done on the 17th March (Y3/Y4 Relays at Hillsborough) and 24th March (Y5/Y6 Relays at Limpsfield School) the Cross country relay races.
Hope To see you all there
regards Steve Moran