Primary cross country is hugely popular in Sheffield. The season runs from September until March, with 6 or 7 League fixtures, a Championships at Graves Park and a Relays event in March. Most fixtures take place in Sheffield parks, with one or two occurring on school premises. At the end of the season, there are awards for teams and individuals in both League and Championships, and for teams in the Relay competition. All fixtures take place on Saturday mornings.
This site provides the event manual, entry forms, fixture details and results from the various primary schools cross country events.
Schools volunteer to host League fixtures, but we are always in need of volunteers to help with the organisation on the day. If you can help in this role, please contact the Secretary.
- 14 September 2019 Bolehills Recreation area
- 28 September 2019 Parkwood Springs
- 16 November 2019 Bradfield School
- 30 November 2019 Longley Park
- 25 January 2020 Brunswick School
- 8 February 2020 Concord Park
- 29 February 2020 Graves Park
- 21 March 2020 Castle Dyke
XC Race 5 - Full Results 19-20
XC Race 5 - Scores 19-20